Welcome to …
Asia’s premier supplier of business-focussed education, mentoring and knowledge transfer. Our trainers bring current international experience to the classroom, workshop and e-learning environments.
Our course delivery is designed to accelerate client productivity which quickly turns your investment in training into commercial and strategic advantage.
Why Choose Us?
- Over 7,000 delegates trained globally in certificated courses
- Training experience in 20+ countries
- Choice of classroom, workshop and e-learning
- Onsite mentoring and post-learning support
- Proven cross-disciplinary knowledge
Our Products and Services
Panastra offers a wide range of enterprise training and advisory services:
Training – Accredited courses focused on technology governance, architecture and business and management development
Advisory – Services to help your organisation deliver good governance, aligned strategic objectives and sustained strategy
The Panastra Team
Panastra principals are proven experts in their fields, with strong track records of delivering high-impact outcomes.
They bring extensive collective experience from multiple industries:
- Financial services (investment and retail banking, insurance), engineering, FMCG (fast moving consumer goods)
- Agrifoods, utilities (electricity, gas and oil, water), telecommunications, auto component manufacturing, petrochemicals
- Healthcare, legal, postal services, hardware and software vendors, specialty medical gases
- Mining, housing, logistics, oil and gas, internet price comparison
- Internet (e-commerce strategy, online business consultancy, internet presence and strategy, market and competition comparison, SEO)
The team has gained knowledge, practical skills and experience in all levels of global organisations to Board Advisory level over many years.
Read More about the experience of the Panastra team
Duration – Classroom courses range from a half day to 5 days. Courses can also be delivered as private courses, workshops and mentoring tailored to specific customers’ needs
Locations – We run courses globally – with access to training facilities in over 900 locations worldwide. Courses can also be run onsite at customers’ premises.
Read More about Panastra’s courses